- Two Cups in One - can be used as either as a sippy cup with the straw or an open cup to help your child learn the art of drinking!
- No Spills - the lid forms a seal around the cup to prevent spillages.
- No nasties – My First Cup is hypoallergenic and made from food grade silicone free from BPA and phthalates.
- No fuss cleaning - the plate is made from silicone which is easy to clean and stain resistant. Simply hand wash with dish soap or put in the dishwasher.
- Child-indestructible - soft to touch but made to last, extremely durable and hard wearing. Stain and shatter resistant.
- Dimensions and Capacity - 11cm (h) x 6cm (w) x 6cm (d) (with lid). Holds up to 200ml.
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend sterilising (using steam steriliser or boiling water) before first use.
- Wipe clean with warm soapy water.
- Inspect product before each use and discard if damaged.
- Dishwasher safe.